Tour Duration: 11 hours
Departure: 9:30am - Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal -Complimentary pick up from your hotel is available.
Finish: Tour ends at Canada Place at approx. 8:30pm. Airport transfer arrives at the airport at approx. 9:15pm.
Maximum # Of Guests: 16
Included: Private Guide, Private Chauffeur, Transportation, Taxes, West Coast Lunch, Scandinave Spa Baths. The bath experience includes 2 towels and a locker.
Price: CAD $295 pp inc. taxes
Treat Yourself to 60 minute Swedish or Deep Tissue Massage for an additional: CAD$105 - Includes complimentary bathrobe rental (CAD$12 value).
Quick View Itinerary
- 9:30am Leave Canada Place
- Shannon Falls
- West Coast Lunch
- Whistler Village - Free Time
- Scandinave Spa
- 8:30pm Approx. Return to Hotels
- 9:15pm Approx. Arrival to Airport
The Spa Experience
- Bathing suits are mandatory for the Bath Experience and we recommend bringing your own sandals
- All visitors must be 19 years or older. The bath experience may not be suitable for women who are pregnant or persons suffering from health conditions such as heart disease, respiratory problems, angina, hypertension or diabetes.
- To enhance the relaxation experience of every guest the spa has a silence policy out on site. A cafe and lounge area are available where guests are welcome to chat.
Experience the age-old Finnish tradition of soaking in soothing outdoor baths at Whistler's most unique spa, where rustic elegance is combined with majestic scenery in a tranquil, secluded setting. Click on the video below to get a glimpse:
The Cherry Tours team will meet you at your hotel or at the cruise ship terminal and you will begin your journey through the mesmerizing Sea To Sky Highway bound for Whistler Village. Along the way we will stop and take a short walk up to Shannon Falls, the third highest falls in the province.
Back on the road we will stop for a West Coast style lunch where we will delight in all of the local culinary offerings of the region. Our tour will then introduce us to the quaint and world famous Whistler Village, home to the 2010 Winter Olympics. Here you will enjoy an hour and a half of free time until you rendezvous with your tour guide and head to the exclusive and world famous Scandinave Spa, an oasis of tranquility and relaxation located in the middle of Whistler’s forest. For the next three hours you will indulge your senses and rejuvenate your mind, be it in the baths, saunas and steam rooms alone or if you choose, an added revitalizing massage by the areas’ best therapists.
As the day’s sunlight starts to turn into dusk we will make our way back to Vancouver, enjoying the amazing colours and shades that mother nature provides for our soothing journey back.
Take a quick look at the beautiful Shannon Falls. Press play below: